Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Coffee

I just had my first cup of coffee in three weeks. I love coffee, so much. It's like my crack. But this time, since it had been so long since my last cup, I am going insane. My eye balls feel like they are going to pop out of my face and I swear I can feel the blod racing through my veins.

These sensations are so strange. I mean, how is this possible? One cup of coffee has never done this to me before. Maybe 6 cups, but one cup? Never. And yeah, I do drink fru-fru drinks, but this has never happened before, ever. In my six years of being an active coffee drinker, I have never felt this way after one cup of this nectar of the gods.

This fidgettiness should probably scare me into never drinking coffee again, but that's not going to happen. It's my crack.

1 comment:

  1. gahhhh coffee is my life. i feel you. hope to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete