Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Things that make me happy

I am leaving Seattle on Friday and I have been down in the dumps for the past few days. So decided to make a list of things that make me happy. Thank you Lily for this amazing idea :)

The following are in no particular order.

1. Bailey Campbell
2. Jordan Tuchek
3. Gina Cervantes
4. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
5. Playing Frisbee
6. Bailey Campbell and Lily Fender
7. Pho
8. Pho with Jordan Tuchek
9. The German word combination "das Auto"
10. Trees
11. Touching trees
12. Rolling around in grass
13. The smell of grass
14. Grass between my toes
15. Sea glass
16. Running around barefoot
17. Laying on the ground
18. My family
19. My dad and I laughing over Family Guy
20. Spongebob and Patrick
21. Watching Glee with Bailey Campbell on Tuesdays
22. Playing with seaweed
23. Cuddling
24. Waterfalls
25. Mount Rainier in the summer time
26. Rain
27. Thunder storms
28. My dogs
29. Sleeping
30. Camping
31. Knitting ugly hats
32. Wearing ugly sweaters I buy from Good Will
33. The smell of new books
34. People that I feel comfortable around immediately
35. Musical theater
36. Love

So, the list is kind of trivial, but it really helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment