Friday, April 22, 2011

The airport is like my third home

I am currently waiting for my flight from the Seattle/Tacoma airport to the Long Beach airport to board. Just 10 more minutes left.

I have flown many, many times before, but this was the first time I actually felt prepared. I have learned to perfect packing my bags and figuring out my bus schedule, so that I time it that I arrive at the airport an hour before my flight boards. I have learned that checking a bag is unnecessary most of the time (and it costs money and I spend all of that on other things, like food and clothes). I didn't worry about a thing this time.

I think that me not being worried about a thing like traveling and feeling responsible is a good sign that I am capable of growing up. Turning 20 doesn't seem so scary anymore. It's just another year.

On another note, I am excited to go home. So excited. And I am tired. I would try to crawl under the bench I am sitting on and try to go to sleep, but gate A10 (I am pretty familiar with this gate) and I aren't that close yet. I mean we have only been on probably about 5 dates. Maybe next time I will, but I don't know what protocol is on things like this.

Update: Well, I just saw two people making out at my gate. And a little girl is putting chapstick on, but she wound it up so high that the whole stick was outside of it's plastic container. I thought that was really cute. The little girl and her chapstick. Not the couple making out. That's gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment