Monday, April 18, 2011

Yes, I am fully aware that it is 2 am, but I am not tired.

I am not tired, and this is a picture of my family.



It also happens to be a perfect depiction of our family dynamic.

My mother is on the left and she is cleaning me up. That's how it always is. She always thinks I am a mess. Which I am. There is a running joke in my family that I dress like a homeless person. Except it's not a joke. I dress like a homeless person. And my mom is always trying to clean me up. I try to stick with her efforts, but I am lazy. But I am so happy she tries so hard. It means a lot to me.

My older sister, Ashley, is in the center. We all look up to her a lot. We don't see her very often because she is all grown-up and on her own. Because she is all on her own and we don't see her very often, she's always kind of along for the ride.

My little sister, Chelsea, and my father are on the left. They are like two peas in a pod. They have the exact same sense of humor, and they look a lot alike. They are always off causing mischief and burping or whatever they do.

Sorry this one isn't so exciting. I was trying to fall asleep and feeling nostalgic because I get to see all of them this weekend to celebrate Easter and my twentieth birthday. And I just had an urge to post something.

I'll post something more entertaining later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment